F A C E
M A S K S
Make Sure To Go Out Prepared
Provide non-medical masks for your employees, family and, self. Make sure to use masks and face coverings while in the office or going out while maintaining 6ft distance.
These masks are made with soft and breathable fabrics, to help while covering up during this difficult time.
*Add Promotional Branding to market your brand
YOUR BRAND OR LOGO
Cotton Face Mask
Quantity vs. Price
$4.99 Per Mask
*One color imprint +$0.50 per mask
Quantity vs. Price
Minimum purchase quantity of 500
Full color design
14 ways to wear
Breathable and built to cover wearer's nose and mouth
Poly spandex blend for ultimate comfort against your face
Overstitch seam to prevent unraveling
Individually packaged for your safety
View Ways to Wear
Minimum purchase quantity of 50
Available in black
Three ply, 100% cotton jersey
Covers wearer's nose and mouth
Elastic stretch binding ear loops hold mask comfortably in place
Minimum purchase quantity of 250
Keeps hands clean by killing bacteria and germs
2oz bottles for taking with you on the go
Contains 62 percent ethyl alcohol
10 Facts About Face Covers
1. The CDC and The White House have advised Americans to wear face covers when out of the house as an effective means of flattening the curve.
2. Even a homemade fabric face cover has been shown to be effective in reducing the spread of COVID-19.
3. The general public should not buy medical masks that are in short supply.Those need to be reserved for healthcare workers.
4. Face covers work by acting as a barrier, and reducing the transmission of respiratory droplets.
5. It's important that everyone (not just the sick) wear a face cover when in public.
6. It's possible to spread the virus without showing symptoms.
7. Face covers do not protect the wearer from getting sick. They help prevent the virus from being spread.
8. Face covers are not a replacement for social distancing and hand washing.
9. Face covers should be discarded at the end of the day due to potential contamination.
10. Face covers will likely be recommended or required in public for many months to come.
Face covers are not to be used in place of surgical masks or N-95 respirators
Face covers should not be placed on young children under the age of 2.
Face covers are not for anyone who has trouble breathing, is incapacitated, unconscious, or otherwise unable to remove the face cover on their own.
All pricing includes freight and setup costs.
Call 801-485-4438 or ask your representative for updated pricing on increased quantity.
Available while supplies last.