Trends change constantly, and it’s important to keep up with what’s new. Here is a list of five current trends to help keep your promotional products fresh and popular, and build emotional connections to your brand.
1. Technology products are huge. This trend will grow as more technology becomes available, and as tech products become more budget-friendly for businesses. Everyone loves a portable power bank for their phone or a great wireless speaker.
2. Environmentally-friendly products make people feel good about your company. According to the Advertising Specialties Institute, 42% of people have a more favorable opinion of a company if the promotional product they receive is environmentally friendly.
3. Pay attention to packaging and presentation. Custom packaging makes a huge difference in how your product is received by consumers.
4. Steer clear of cheap products. Consumers can tell when the product you’re providing them is cheap, and it’s much more likely to end up in the trash if that’s the case. Spend a little more money and get your product used on a regular basis.
5. Promotional products are key to your overall marketing strategy. They shouldn’t be an afterthought.
Keep these trends in mind, and it will be easy for you to have products that keep people enthusiastic about, and loyal to, your brand.